|Vision of Doctoral Program in Psychology Universitas Airlangga|
To become an independent, innovative, and leading center for psychology doctoral education regionally and internationally, a pioneer in the development of science, technology and humanities based on religious morality.
The vision drives the strategies for improving the education quality in order to win competition with other Doctoral Program in Psychology existing in Indonesia.
|Mission of Doctoral Program in Psychology Universitas Airlangga|
- Producing doctors in psychology who are knowledgeable, very competent academically, creative, dynamic, professional and highly competitive.
- Conducting fundamental, applied and innovative policy research in order to support the development of education and community outreach program.
- Devoting its expertise in science, technology and humanities to the public.
- Striving for independence in implementing the Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi (Three Principles of Higher Education) through the development of institutional management oriented to quality and ability to compete internationally.
Based on the missions, the Doctoral Program in Psychology Universitas Airlangga will run quality education to produce competitive graduates capable of performing social roles based on their professional competencies. This can be achieved by creating a conducive learning environment that encourages continuous inquiry and learning for both lecturers and students.
|Objectives of Doctoral Program in Psychology Universitas Airlangga|
The Doctoral Program in Psychology Universitas Airlangga aims to produce graduates who develop:
- New science and technology concepts in their field of expertise.
- Fundamental and applied research Programs
- Interdisciplinary approaches.
Based on these objectives, it can be expected that graduates of the program will be able to conduct, organise and lead research. Research activities are conducted using an interdisciplinary scientific approaches by applying their expertise professionally based on scientific ethics. Thus, the graduates of the program will be able to develop a new concept in their field of science or profession, that is, a new concept which benefits mankind.