Course is undertaken through the system of face-to-face lectures, seminars, self study and scientific communication, research, and scientific writing.
- In-class face-to-face lectures are held on the following days:
- Monday – Friday, at 14.00-20.00.
- Saturday, at 09.00-15.00.
- Seminars, self study and scientific communication, research, and scientific writing, either lecture-related or for dissertation writing, may take place beyond the lectures schedule above.
- Structured group discussions and dissertation writing assistance through camp are carried out twice: in Semester II and Semester IV. Camp in Semester II is focused on facilitating students to: (1) Find and formulate their dissertation research problems; (2) Develop a conceptual framework as the basis for thinking; and (3) Develop an appropriate research design for their dissertation research problems. Meanwhile, camp in Semester IV is focused on facilitating students to prepare a good scientific article to be published in a reputable international journal.
- Students are required to attend scheduled face-to-face lectures at least 75%. If their attendance is less than 75%, students lose the right to sit in the final exam of the course and will get an E for the course.
- Students are required to attend seminars, do self study, write scientific papers and publish them, and participate in structured group discussions as also required at each stage of dissertation process.
- Students may write to the Program Coordinator asking permission to not attend face-to-face lectures, seminars and other activities undertaken by the study program when they are ill or perform faculty/university duties or other assignments.